Monday, October 12, 2009

The Madness is Just Starting!

Well, I'm at the moment I'm in the middle of mid-term of my first semester at Ringling. Things are going well, I'm learning a lot; and really enjoying life. To get this thing rolling I think I'll begin by posting a few of my assignments up. The journey goes on...


Costume night at F.E.W.S.




Hour and a half long pose

Hour long pose


Greyscale figure, hour and a half

Mass Project

Wire Gestures for 3D Design

Cross Contour Fabric


Still life for drawing









1 comment:

  1. My favorites are the grayscale figure, costume night figure, the wire mannikans, the mass project and the cross contour fabric. That cross contour was a pain but I'm glad to see that you pulled through. Keep up the awesome job and update some more lol.

    ReplyDelete